Laigter 1.10.1 BugFix release is out!
I just released a new minor Laigter version. It includes some bug fixes for retina displays in MacOS, two basic themes (Classic and DarkBlue), and some small bugfixes, and new branding images and icons (this last changes thank to creepertron95!).
Before we dive into changes, let me remind you that Laigter needs your support to keep improving! If you like it, please consider supporting me!
Note that you need to reinstall the plugins, if you use them. Sorry for that, but the plugin system still is on heavy development.
- Fixed filter and mipmaps in Opengl.. they stopped working on last version.
- Fixed zoom in MacOS systems.
- Fixed click offset in MacOS systems.
- Added messages when exporting or saving fails.
- Now you can choose to visualize and export maps with the same alpha mask than original texture:
- Now you can choose between classic and dark blue themes:
New Branding images and icons!
As you may have seen in the webpage, all icons and branding images have been redesigned by creepertron95!
Well, thats all for now. Thanks for reading!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.